Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wife Swapping + butt sucking + ass licking + mutual masturbation = GOOD TIME

 Today I was chatting with one of my coworkers, when he started going off about one of our coworkers that is a swinger. He explained to me that Swingers are going to hell & that Swinging is a gate way to homosexuality. I told him that people into group sex aren't necessarily homosexuals. I explained to him that some guys like watching their wives get two in the pink & one in the stink, while getting their dicks sucked. My coworker told me that he doesn't even want to hear about these things because it puts bad thoughts into his head.  He then looked at me & said, “Just because you have an urge doesn't mean you should act on it. Just because someone has an urge to kill doesn't make it OK to murder!” I told him, “Murder & wife swapping are two completely different things. My coworker looked at me like I was crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment