Sunday, December 1, 2013

Do You Know Where I Can Find Some Pussy?

 Recently, I was working on a slot machine, when I felt a finger poke my back. I got up, turned around, & found a young drunk white dude (aka frat boy) behind me, so I asked him, “is there anything I can help you with?"

The douche bag asks, "Do you know where I can find some pussy?"

 I don't know what compelled me to do this, but I pointed my finger at his crotch. The douche bag got really mad & I could tell that he was debating punching me, luckily for me he didn't.

 I'm not the most politically correct guy or some feminist (obviously), but it bugs the caca out of me when someone refers to woman as “pussy”. I wanted to slap the guy & tell him, "Have some respect for yourself & others, you pathetic piece of shit". Unfortunately I was at work so I wrote this on a piece of paper, that I folded up, & put in my pocket for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment