Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When I picked up a copy of Stanley Tookie Williams’s memoir Blue Rage, Black Redemption...

 ...I correctly assumed the book would be great, but I didn’t think there would be a funny part in the book featuring a vegetarian, but there was…

 According to Tookie, one day he is walking pass another inmate’s cell, & peaks in. He witnesses a butt naked vegetarian wiping his ass with a piece of bologna. The vegetarian realizes that Tookie sees him, & says “I am not a homosexual! I am planning on feeding this bologna to the guy who lives in the cell next to me!”

 Tookie doesn’t give a fuck what the vegetarian is doing with the bologna, he knows something weird is going on… it’s this kind of insight that led Tookie to be king Crip! A week later the vegetarian offers Tookie a cookie, but Tookie is no dummy and declines the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment