Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fucking !!!SLAYER!!!

 The other day I saw Slayer play, when I went to the bathroom a guy using the urinal next to me offered me a joint, I politely declined, then I focused my attention on the task at hand, emptying my bowels. While I was filled with thoughts of, "ahhhh", I started hearing people yell, "he's a fucking cop". I felt all of the Heshian's eyes on me, so I broke the gentleman's agreement & looked at the other people making pp, they were all looking at me and calling me a, "fucking cop!" I focused on making pp as fast as possible, but it seemed like I had a lifetime worth of pp in me. The last thing I wanted was to be beaten up while making pp, eventually I escaped from the bathroom, but on my way to the bar I over heard a guy say, "If I see Obama in the pit, I am gonna get him!"

 I returned to my date & told her, "I think I will stick to going to punk rock shows!"


 How was Slayer? It was good for the first 20 or 30 minutes then they wouldn't stop playing,

No comments:

Post a Comment