Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Typical Work Place Conversation

 I like being a “man” that doesn't participate in spectator sports because every Super Bowl I have the joy of having a conversation with a “real man” that goes like this

Real Man, “Excited about the big game?”

Me, “what game?”

Real Man, “the Super Bowl!”

Me, “I’m not into football”

Real Man, “is your team not playing?”

Me, “I don’t have a team”

Real Man, “you don’t watch football?”

Me, “nope”

Then the real man gives me a weird look, which tells me he is analyzing me to see what’s wrong with me… his conclusion is that I am queer & he usually makes a passive aggressive comment expressing this. For the record, I don’t give a shit if someone watches football or not, but if I was given the choice between sucking a dick & watching the Superbowl, I’d rather end up with a belly full of jism.

No comments:

Post a Comment