Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Only On The East Side &/or Lying To Your Kids

 Recently my daughter and I were driving south on Nellis Blvd when we hit a red light at Flamingo RD. While waiting for the light to turn green, I saw an ass out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look there was a guy standing with his pants around his ankles, & someone sucking his cock. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to bring this to my daughter’s attention, but she noticed I had a weird look on my face. My daughter asked me what was wrong; I fumbled for an excuse… I told her, “I think I might have forgotten something”.

 My daughter asked me what I forgot, I told her, “I don’t know”.

 I locked my eyes with the stop light. It felt like the red light was taking forever to turn green. When the light changed, I drove away and let out a sigh of relief. I told my daughter, “I didn't forget anything”, she told me, “you’re weird!”

No comments:

Post a Comment